Christ Community Church
Christ Community is a non-denominational family church built on Christ. The mission of Christ Community Church is to know Christ and make Him known by sharing the Gospel with our church family, youth, local community and throughout the earth. We seek to grow deeper in relationship with Him daily, and to partner with other churches who desire the same, expectant that revival is on the horizon.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||60||Spring Creek, NV USA|
Emily Hernandez Basquez
mail [email protected]
Houston, TX 77098
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
- Minister the Gospel of Christ, encouraging spiritual growth and development in the Lord’s people.
- Preach the Gospel in a clear, understandable manner, demonstrating its relevance and application to life, and consistent with Christ Community Church’s foundational beliefs.
- Connect with young adults and families to share Christ and seek to help them join into God’s Family at Christ Community Church.
- As able, carry out a visitation ministry (i.e., nursing home, hospital, funeral, in-home, shut-ins).
- Be accessible to people in emergencies or urgent matters.
- Encourage communication with our missionaries alongside our Missions Team.
- Lead by example within worship, meetings, special prayer meetings, shut-ins, the sick and hospitalized, etc.
- Counsel at a level of comfort and gifting.
- Provide counsel to others in matters of faith, relationships, self-image, etc.
- Provide support in times of grief, loss, sickness, trials.
- Officiate weddings, funerals, and baptisms.
- As a service and witness to our community, if available, conduct funeral services for non-church families.
- Manage pastoral and secretarial staff, in conjunction with the Elders.
- Attend Elder and Congregational meetings and provide a ministry report.
- Support and encourage ministry staff.
- Maintain office hours to be available to the congregation.
- Help educate the congregation in Biblical stewardship from the pulpit and other means/venues.
- Promote congregational benevolence and mission work.
- Encourage the congregation to reach out to the unreached, unchurched, inactive members, neighbors, and new residents in our area.
- Help welcome new members as they learn how to join the life of the congregation.
- Encourage the congregation to support our missionaries and to step out in faith to take on new missionaries or become missionaries (Matthew 28:19-20).
Education & Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with 3+ years of ministry experience. Seminary or degree in Biblical studies from an accredited Christian college is preferred. Ample multimedia examples of preaching or teaching should be available. Personal Characteristics: Personable and approachable. Good sense of humor. Good communicator and listener. Open to new ideas. Servant’s heart. Spiritually disciplined. Lifelong learner and have a teachable disposition. Submit your resume to: https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/christ-community-church-pastor