Charlotte Church of Christ of Michigan
The Charlotte Church of Christ seeks to inspire the whole community to know Jesus as Lord.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|1 full time 1 part time||120 pre-covid, 70 now||Charlotte, MI United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (517) 541-9930
Charlotte, MI 48813
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior, Other||Preaching Minister/Evangelist||Paid Part-Time, Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Responsibilities of the Preaching Minister/Evangelist are as follows:
- Prepare and deliver Bible based sermons and lessons in person and through technology.
- Attend to the troubled, sick, and dying.
- Perform funerals and weddings as needed or requested and as schedule permits. Provide pre-marital counseling.
- Lead and/or participate in various meetings regarding administration of the church and its ministries.
- Be an ambassador to the community serving where appropriate and time/workload permits.
- Actively discipling in all activities of ministry, equipping the saints to serve effectively in the Kingdom.
- Champions evangelism by inspiring, equipping, and motivating the congregation and staff to share the gospel with all our community and others within our reach.
- Prays for, serves, and provides spiritual leadership for the congregation, staff, and community.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Send resume, preaching sample on dvd or internet link, 3 references to elders via email