Center Pointe Christian Church
Center Pointe Christian Church is a non-denominational Christian church located in Liberty Township, OH, which is on the north side of Cincinnati. Their model of leadership is “elder-led, staff executed.” The day-to-day operations of the church is led by an Executive Team comprised of an Executive Pastor and Teaching Pastor who both serve as elders and co-lead together. Shawn Spradling serves as the Teaching Pastor and has been on staff for 20 years. The church currently sees around 1,200 in total Sunday morning attendance. They offer both in person and live-streamed services.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||1500||Liberty Township , OH United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (614) 551-3989
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Lead the Weekend Experience Team to develop dynamic content and experiences.
- Schedule volunteers for worship a month ahead, adjusting as people are available.
- Coordinate with the Executive Team, Technical Director, and any others involved in creating and producing the services.
- Prepare chord charts, recordings, and other elements required to help volunteers prepare for midweek rehearsal via Planning Center.
- Responsible for planning and managing Weekend Experience worship resources within an annual budget.
- Lead recruiting, training, and building the Worship and Production teams.
- Collaborate and help oversee the leaders who lead the Production team.
- Collaboration with the Executive Team on content and delivery of messaging.
- Coordinate production and project manage all in-person and online phases of the weekend services, including creative elements.
- Lead the worship team and congregation in corporate worship for any given Sunday or special worship service.
- Spend time investing in relationships with volunteers on the worship team, sometimes planned, sometimes spontaneous, depending on the demands of the week/life circumstances of team members.
- Plan gatherings throughout the year and opportunities for the team to connect outside of normal weekly church activities in order to communicate/cast vision and to promote deeper relationships.
- Build relationships with Center Pointe members and attenders by connecting with them on Sunday mornings and during various events and activities.
- Lead the development process of all Worship team members.
- Answer questions for team members, being available to them as they prepare for rehearsal each week.
- Provide resources or outside coaching to help team members in individual growth as musicians when needed.
- Take new prospective worship team members through the audition process to assess if they fit on the team.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Pastor to oversee their worship ministry. As a Center Pointe staff member, the Worship Pastor is expected to reflect Christ in both words and actions and follow Christ as a role model in their personal life and ministry at Center Pointe, and to promote and demonstrate the Center Pointe Core Values and Staff Values as part of an ongoing lifestyle.
First and foremost, a leader who imitates Jesus in all they do and prioritizes prayer and scripture reading. A humble leader who is willing to receive coaching and feedback. Visionary leadership and character that possesses spiritual discernment, emotional intelligence, and the ability to establish rapport with various professional and amateur artists, musicians, technicians and teaching/executive pastors. Organized and efficient, especially with time management. An excellent communicator both orally and written; able to protect and enhance the CPCC mission & brand. A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude. A strong desire to grow and develop their craft. Strong relational skills to establish and maintain relationships within the staff and the Weekend Experience team. Advanced musical skill both vocally and instrumentally. High level of vocal competency. Able to play at least one instrument, preferably acoustic guitar or keys. Education: A bachelor’s degree is preferred, though not required. Experience: At least 3 years of full time worship leading experience previously at a church of similar size and style is ideal. Reports to: Executive Pastor. For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/centerpointe. To apply, email your resume to Meggan at [email protected]