Center Christian Church
We are a non-denominational country church seeking to further the Kingdom in our daily lives. We are located 10 miles south of Columbus, 10 miles west of Baxter Springs, 10 miles east of Chetopa, and 10 miles north of Miami, OK.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||130||Columbus, KS United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (620) 515-4450
Columbus, KS 66725
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Youth Director||Paid Part-Time||16-19|
- Preparing Lessons for Sunday and Wednesday evenings and organize Teachers for services and events that cannot be covered
- Maintain relationships with the students via communication, calling, and attending community events - Be involved with general church functions
- Share in the Church Van ministry
- Plan events, service projects, conferences, etc.
- Work alongside current staff and volunteers
- Upkeep Youth Social Media
- Head up Hidden Haven Christian Camp Planning and Transportation
The Youth Director at Center Christian Church will be responsible for facilitating all youth services including those on Sunday evenings, Wednesday evenings, and any event, service project, or conference. The Youth Director must also be involved in the community in order to build and maintain faith-strengthening relationships with both Junior High and High School students. Our goal as a youth group is to prepare the students to have faith in their future lives outside of high school. The Youth Director will need to have a strong faith, biblical knowledge, and the skills necessary to prepare students for this.
Requirements: Strong Faith and Relationship with Christ, Ability to Teach/Preach, Willingness to serve where needed, Ability to relate to and work with High School and Junior High Student. If you are interested in the position, please send an email to [email protected] with a cover letter introducing yourself as well as an updated resume.