Cayuga Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||200||Cayuga, IN United States|
Cayuga, IN 47928
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Cayuga Christian Church is seeking a Senior Pastor who feels called to join our community.
We are a hard-working, compassionate body of believers who long to grow in the knowledge, understanding, grace and love of God. We crave to build relationships that encourage others to have the same longing to grow and understand. We enjoy the fellowship of each other and highly value a bond of community that can only be accomplished through the true love of God. We strive to be of service in love to our neighbors and beyond our borders. As we grow and learn and build each other up, we seek to honor God by fulfilling the mission of Christ, to make disciples.
We are a Non-Denominational Christian Church located in Rural West-Central Indiana. Currently, we have 2 Sunday services (8:15 and 10:30) with a combined average of 200. Our other programs include Sunday School, k-6 (Wednesday nights) , JR-SR High(Sunday and Wednesday nights), adult bible study (Wednesday nights), food pantry, and a backpack program.
In addition to our preaching minister the church staff consists of a youth minister, worship minister, children’s minister, and an office manager.
Please send a resume and cover letter if you meet the following qualifications and expectations.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a Christian College or University
· Deliver scripturally sound messages during Sunday morning and Wednesday night meetings.
· Demonstrate an intentional plan for spiritual growth
· Lead the church in establishing short term and long term goals
· A life that reflects a desire to maintain high standards of Christian character
· Leadership and administrative abilities
· Willingness to work alongside elders and other staff members to effectively lead the congregation
· Flexibility to take on other tasks as needed
· Develop and communicate a clear vision for Cayuga Christian Church
Forward Cover Letter and resume to email@example.com