Carterville First Baptist Church
After School Program
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||40||Carterville, MO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 673-4676
Carterville, MO 64835
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
We are looking for a committed teacher. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational Bible lesson. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust.
- Present Bible lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly area.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational indoor and outdoor activities.
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Proven experience working with children
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of CPR (recommended)
- Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education
- Drivers license
- Can pass background check
- Able to lift at least 35 minimum
- Able to pass physical and TB test
- 18+ years old
This is a part-time job for Monday-Friday, 3:00-6:00 p.m. $11.00 per hour.