Carolina Creek Christian Camps
At Carolina Creek Christian Camps we rally around our singular mission to help every camper experience and know the love of Jesus.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|24-260||N/A||Huntsville, TX USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (936) 594-4446
Hunstville, TX 77320
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth, Para Church Organizations, Camp Ministry||Team Leader||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Team Leaders will have the opportunity to build intentional relationships with campers to help them experience and know the love of Jesus. They will have the opportunity to facilitate high ropes and recreational activities, while providing a safe environment for campers and modeling a personal relationship with Jesus.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Serve Guest Groups and occasionally live-in with campers during their stay.
- Supervise campers at activities and meals.
- Facilitate aerial challenge course, zipline, and other adventure activities with guests of all ages.
- Facilitate swimmer safety at all water related activities and perform water rescues if necessary.
- Facilitate general recreation, including but not limited to target sports, field games and crafts.
- Safely instruct all activities Occasionally lead or participate in devotionals, and share the Gospel with campers depending on group needs.
- Assist with general program functions, including serving meals, cleaning, parking, and more.
- Attend all required staff meetings and events.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the broader camp programs of CCCC.
- Actively engage and participate in the staff community through a godly attitude, words and actions.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Pay Rates: $235 week, plus room and board.
The Team Leader must be a mature follower of Jesus, still growing and developing in his/her faith. He/she must be fully in accordance with Carolina Creek Christian Camps (CCCC) mission statement, and statement of beliefs; committed to living these out personally, and instilling them in the organization. He/she must be of strong moral character and integrity. Must be able to fulfill all job responsibilities and physical demands, with or without reasonable accommodation. This position requires the physical ability to pass the Red Cross Lifeguard class. See application requirements at the link provided in the full job description.