Capital West Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||500||Jefferson City, MO United States|
Jefferson City, MO 65109
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
• Work 40+ hours per week for 10 weeks
• Attend staff/elder/board meetings
• Meet with the Student and Children Ministers for prayer/mentoring
• Assist with Children and Youth summer experiences
• Learn and maintain the budgets for expenses turning in receipts and expense reports each week
Camp weeks/ VBS/ CIY Move
• Spend 3 weeks at church camp.
• Help Children’s Minister Coordinate VBS.
• Spend a week with the High School students going to CIY Move in Tennessee.
• Meet with the Student Minister to plan our Middle School Breakfast Club during the months of June-July
• Plan out and lead Bible lessons and activities for Breakfast Club each week.
Sunday morning Bible class
• Work with the Student and Children’s Ministers to plan Sunday morning Bible class for students.
• Church will compensate $3000 for 10 weeks.
• Church will provide housing.
• Church will provide reimbursement for ministry expenses up to $500 (meals, supplies, in-town ministry expenses).
Job Description Document
• Must be at least 19 years-old and have completed one year of college • Provide own transportation • Have a passion for people and helping them know Christ • Submit to background check prior to hiring Interested college students should apply by submitting resume to Levi Herrin. Once resume has been received students will receive an email or phone call to set up an interview.