|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||N/A||El Dorado Springs, MO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 876-7490
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Camp Ministry||Summer Core Staff||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
It will be the responsibility of the Core Staff to work for the Camp Directors during the day and may be asked to provide a second adult presence in the sleeping areas of the camp during nighttime hours.
- Good character and a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior
- High School Graduate and at least 18 years of age
- Ability to accept supervision and guidance
- Possess ability and desire to work in camping ministry
- Ability to lead and teach when required
- Ability to differentiate between personal space and that of participants
- Work for the Camp Directors during the day in one or more of the following areas as assigned:
- Kitchen help
- Grounds maintenance
- Custodial cleaning
- Lifeguarding and pool cleaning
- Core staff will be responsible for additional duties as assigned by the Camp Directors.
- Employment will run from May 16, 2022 through August 6, 2022.
- Salary for summer will be $2,500 plus meals and lodging.
- Paid 1st and 15th of every month until completion of employment.
- Trained in lifeguarding.
- Receive one week off during the summer, to be scheduled by Camp Directors according to convenience.
- Work week will run from Sunday at 2 p.m. until Saturday at noon.
Apply online at https://www.campatgalilee.org/employment.html