Cambridge City Christian Church
Cambridge City Christian Church Exists to Love God and Others more and more in the East Central Indiana region.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||225||Cambridge City, IN USA|
Cambridge City, IN 47327
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Jr/Sr High, College/Young Adults||Pastor of Youth/Young Adults||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Cambridge City Christian Church’s mission and vision is to Love God and Others More and More. As a part of accomplishing this mission, we are seeking a leader with great passion and vision to lead our youth and young adult ministries. Up to a quarter time of the position will be in another area of ministry that connects with the individual’s gifts and passions.
About Cambridge City Christian Church…
CCCC is a family of about 300 Christ followers who are very active in our community. Recently, CCCC added a 12,000 square foot facility focused on community outreach which currently houses a Food Pantry, Clothes Closet, Gym, and Youth Ministry space. The construction of this facility was a commitment to our community to love them with the love of Christ.
The ideal candidate for this role in our ministry will exhibit the following characteristics:
1. One who ardently loves Jesus Christ
2. Servant who goes above and beyond to show the love of Christ to others
3. A lifelong learner with a BA/BS degree who is constantly seeking new ways to grow in their relationship with the Lord and others through ministry
4. Relates well with adults and teenagers who come from both churched and unchurched backgrounds
5. Overcomer able to work through obstacles and able to multi-task to achieve goals
6. Experience in leading youth ministry
7. Excellent written and verbal skills that connect with those they are teaching and leading
8. Willingness to work with the CCCC Pastoral staff to accomplish ministry together
9. Accountability to the Lead Pastor and Eldership
10. Willingness to relocate to the Cambridge City, IN area
The desired outcomes of the Youth/Young Adult Ministry Pastoral role are:
1. That teens/young adults are taught, coached, and trained about what it means to be a Christ-follower through Bible study, curriculum, events, and other activities
2. Teens/Young Adults who feel loved and connected to the ministry of CCCC
3. Unchurched teens/young adults in our community are reached with the love of Christ
4. An active set of youth ministry volunteers through such things as clear, thoughtful, and ongoing communication, clear purpose and vision for the ministry
5. The CCCC youth ministry is promoted within the church and community through the use of various communication tools such as social media, website, etc…
6. Participating in the leadership of the CCCC ministry as a partner with the elders and pastoral staff
7. Leadership of CCCC’s youth ministry outreach (Keystone); focused on reaching unchurched teens in our community
If you are interested in joining CCCC in reaching our community, we want to hear from you! Please email your cover letter, resumes, and other documents you feel might help us consider you to email@example.com.