Brady Lane Church
Restoration Movement Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||250||Lafayette, IN USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (765) 366-1410
Lafayette, IN 47909
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Student Ministry Director||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Summary of Immediate Responsibilities:
• Equip and lead servant leaders in providing a Sunday school class with appropriate and relevant Bible study for both Jr. and Sr. High Students.
• Equip and lead servant leaders in providing a vibrant and relevant Sunday Night Youth Program that is based in Biblical teaching and worship as well as activities and service projects that are both fun and teach the students that service is expected in their Christian Walk.
• Partner with Next Generation Director and Next Generation Ministry Team to plan and carry out events and outreach opportunities.
• Will be a resource for our Brady Lane Kids ministry on Sunday mornings, aid our teachers, fill in for a missing volunteer if needed, greet families, carry out any student or children’s ministry related announcements.
• Participate and equip volunteers to lead at least one trip to High School Youth conference. (i.e. – CIY MOVE, ICYC, Weekend Retreat, etc.)
• Participate and equip volunteers to lead at least one trip to a Jr. High Conference. (i.e. – CIY Believe, CIY MIX, Weekend Retreat, etc.)
• Recruit and equip new volunteers as they are needed or make themselves known.
• Communicate and work with Good Shepherd Director and Next Generation Director to coordinate schedules and events to avoid overlap.
• Choose and implement new curriculum as needed with the guidance and approval of the Lead Minister.
• Monitor programming to ensure a balance between spiritual, physical, and social growth of our students.
• Meet with Lead Minister and the rest of the staff weekly at staff meeting and attend staff retreat in October.
• Cross train on duties performed by Next Generation Director to fill in when they are gone.
• Cross train to fill in for the GSLC in the case a teacher calls in sick.
Summary of Shared Front Office Related Duties:
• Answer telephone and handle or relay messages.
• Communicate through one call with all volunteers, groups, and other announcements.
• Keep updated calendar of events published and posted.
• Maintain church databases.
• Print Baptism Certificates.
• Make copies of guest cards for any new guests for Lead Minister.
• Send Reminders for staff gatherings and special events.
• Record and communicate to staff congregational needs or concerns.
• Assist in printing and copying items for teams and life groups.
• Greet weekday visitors to office and respond to needs.
• Create an atmosphere that is inviting.
• Respond to walk-in financial need requests.
• Print out attendance count sheets for Sunday morning (January x52).
• Assist in printing documents for Nahal/Brady Lane 101/and other electives.
• Print and label thank you cards for financial gifts to the church.
• Manage office supplies.
Submit cover letter and resume to info@bradylanechurch.