Beulah Community Church
Through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Beulah Community Church is devoted to fostering a community in Christ by providing teaching of God’s Word through the Holy Bible, inspiring our youth through education, promoting the sanctification of the family, and striving for the salvation of all.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||35||Girard, KS USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (620) 249-3668
Girard, KS 66743
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth||Youth Pastor||Paid Part-Time||1-10|
For more information, visit: https://beulahkschurch.org/youth-pastor-information/
Responsibilities of the Beulah Community Church Youth Pastor:
- Consistently delivers easily understood, Bible-based lessons/sermons that are engaging, relevant, and challenges those who hear to seek or deepen their relationship with Jesus.
- Attend Sunday School.
- Attend church functions.
- Conduct counseling within scope according to the bylaws of Beulah Community Church as needed.
- Love the congregation and develop long-term relationships with individuals and families.
- Serve as a leader by example in personal discipleship, stewardship, and evangelism.
- Serve as a spiritual leader of the church.
- Assist with any ideas that meets with board approval and promotes the growth of the church.
- Be service-oriented.
Requirements of the Beulah Community Church Youth Pastor:
- Passionately embodies God’s word and lives out the gospel in their daily life.
- Shows a deep commitment to Christ and has his/her heart for all people.
- As a baptized believer, fully understands and supports the scripture-based doctrine of the gospel message.
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant field of ministry/divinity or a second/third year student working toward a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of ministry/divinity.
- Understanding of, and willingness to, minister within the church’s statement of beliefs.
- A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2; Titus 1:5-9).
- In partnership with the board members, adjusts to societal changes without compromising the bylaws of Beulah Community Church.
- Living in the area preferred but not required.
Potential applicants can download a fillable PDF from the website, complete, sign, and email to [email protected].