Adrian Christian Church (ACC)
ACC is an independent Christian church sitting on the outskirts of a small, rural community. Three positions are currently employed: 1. Lead Pastor Matthew Harris joined us in 2014, along with his wife and four sons. He brought with him 20 years of experience and an incredible aptitude for exceptional preaching. 2. Children's Minister Jaime Isaac has been with us since 2016 and has greatly expanded our children's programs. She does a phenomenal job of equipping and empowering parents to teach and disciple their children in the home, while maintaining her own home she shares with husband and two children. 3. Secretary Jennifer Wilken joined the staff in 2018 after moving to our small town from Michigan. She will be the kind, helpful voice you hear when you call ACC. Adrian Christian Church has a number of elders, deacons, and trustees passionate to help our members connect and build a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||225||Adrian, MO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (816) 297-2764
1200 North Old Hwy 71
Adrian, MO 64720
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Discipleship/Small Group||Minister of Discipleship & Shepherding||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Be the First Line of Connection to the Church:
- Help secure and train greeters with the team leader.
- Ensure guests receive follow-up after their visit.
- Develop further ways to welcome guests and connect with them.
Lead and Develop a Discipleship Path for People:
- Evaluate the needs of our congregation and its individuals.
- Development of a comprehensive discipleship plan.
- Train leaders for these various small groups.
- Acquire needed materials for groups.
Assist in the Area of our Ministry Teams:
- Teach part of the Membership Class.
- Help with follow-up to the membership class – enlisting people in ministry.
- Recruit and train leaders as needed.
Work with Elders in the Area of Shepherding for our Members:
- Help track people’s attendance and follow up with people missing for extended periods. Continually relaying information to our elders.
- Learn Servant Keeper program and use as needed.
- Hospital visits and nursing home as needed.
- Perform and/or help with funerals as needed.
General Ministry Responsibilities:
- Develop personal walk with Jesus.
- Attend staff meetings and monthly leadership meetings.
- Preach in Minister’s absence or secure a preacher for those Sundays.
- Assist preacher in development of future plans.
- Offer minimal counseling and refer to alternative assistance.
- Assist in development of Policy manual for optimum performance.
- Maintain a servant’s heart and assist where needed when it is required
We're so excited to meet you! Please submit a resume to the email address [email protected], and let us know you're interested. Our search team, comprised of five church leaders, will review and contact you as soon as possible. There will be a few additional questions for you to answer so we can get to know you better. After we have your response to those questions, an interview will be set up.