- Day 1
- 5:00 PM - RE:gistration (Open)
- 7:00 PM - RE:group (Main Session)
- 8:30 PM - RE:play (Late-night Fun)
- Day 2
- 8:00 AM - RE:connect (Muffins and Fellowship)
- 9:00 AM - RE:focus (Main Session and Prayer Experience)
- 12:00 PM - RE:plenish (Lunch)
- 1:00 PM - RE:group (Main Session)
- 2:15 PM - RE:joice (An After-Party)
- 3:00 PM - RE:prise (Extended Retreat Workshops)
Registration & Housing InfoRegister Now
Cost is $25 per person, which includes lunch on Saturday.
If you or your group plan to stay in Joplin for the conference, you can find a list of hotels with special rates for Women's Conference registrants at occ.edu/hotels.
Ozark Christian College strives to provide reasonable accommodations for special events with adequate notice. To request disability accommodations for events, please complete this form here at least two weeks prior to the event. If you need assistance completing this form or need an alternate format, please contact Peyton Butler at 417.626.1234 ext 2005 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1111 North Main Street, Joplin, MO 64801.
Late-Night Fun Options
Choose from these two experiences on Friday night:
- Siblings and Snacks in the Chapel: Enjoy local comedy troupe Siblings Improv, snacks, and fellowship.
- Spa Experience in the Upper Cafeteria: Choose to relax by taking time to stretch, enjoy spa
stations, and snacks and fellowship.
*Please indicate your Late-Night Fun choice on your registration.
Extended Retreat Workshops:
Choose one of these three workshop experiences to extend your retreat on Saturday afternoon:
- Free in your Calling with Katie Hargrove: Come explore how to discover, lean into, and embrace the freedom of being who God has created to be!
- Free in your Family with Julie Gariss: Raising godly kids in an ungodly culture is a challenge of the highest stakes. Come hear what a young mom and a grandmother think are the primary
elements in developing a child's faith.
- Free to Grow with Marley Butler: The importance of creating holy habits as we grow deeper in our relationship with Christ.
*Please indicate your Extended Retreat Workshop choice on your registration.
Use the following maps for your convenience.