- Day 1
- 5:00 PM - RE:gistration (Open)
- 7:00 PM - RE:group (Main Session)
- 8:30 PM - RE:play (Late-night Fun)
- Day 2
- 8:00 AM - RE:connect (Muffins and Fellowship)
- 9:00 AM - RE:focus (Main Session and Prayer Experience)
- 12:00 PM - RE:plenish (Lunch)
- 1:00 PM - RE:group (Main Session)
- 2:15 PM - RE:joice (An After-Party)
- 3:00 PM - RE:prise (Extended Retreat Workshops)
Registration & Housing InfoRegister Now
Cost is $10 per person, which includes lunch on Saturday.
If you or your group plan to stay in Joplin for the conference, you can find a list of hotels with special rates for Women's Conference registrants at occ.edu/hotels.
If you need a special ADA accomodation, please contact Grace Jones, 417-626-1234 ext. 2102 / firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event.
Late-Night Fun Options
Choose from these two experiences on Friday night:
- Siblings and Snacks in the Chapel: Enjoy local comedy troupe Siblings Improv, snacks, and fellowship.
- Spa Experience in the Upper Cafeteria: Choose to relax by taking time to stretch, enjoy spa
stations, and snacks and fellowship.
*Please indicate your Late-Night Fun choice on your registration.
Extended Retreat Workshops:
Choose one of these three workshop experiences to extend your retreat on Saturday afternoon:
- Free in your Calling with Katie Hargrove: Come explore how to discover, lean into, and embrace the freedom of being who God has created to be!
- Free in your Family with Julie Gariss: Raising godly kids in an ungodly culture is a challenge of the highest stakes. Come hear what a young mom and a grandmother think are the primary
elements in developing a child's faith.
- Free to Grow with Marley Butler: The importance of creating holy habits as we grow deeper in our relationship with Christ.
*Please indicate your Extended Retreat Workshop choice on your registration.
Use the following maps for your convenience.