Early Bird$35Deadline: Sept 13
Regular$45Deadline: Sept 26
Extended$50Deadline: Sept 27
- Day 1
- Friday, September 27
- 5:00 pm - Registration
- 7:00 pm - Main Session
- 8:30 pm - Group Time
- 9:30 pm - Late Night at Victory Ministry and Sports Complex
Getaway Promo VideoDownload
2019 Teen Event PostcardDownload
2019 Teen Event ThemeDownload
This event is for students in grades 6-8. The cost is $35 per attendee if you register before September 13, and $45 if you register any time from September 14-26 at noon. After that, extended registration will be $50 per attendee if registered after September 26 at noon.
Registration is now open. To register, click here.
Important details about registration:
- A deposit of $10 per person is required at the time of registration. This deposit will be non-refundable one week prior to the event.
- As an incentive for you to register your group in advance, we're offering an early registration price of $35, and we will guarantee a t-shirt for every registration submitted by September 13.
- The last day to add or drop students without a late fee will be the Thursday, September 26. This gives us time to arrange housing before your group arrives. Any "day of" additions will have an additional late fee as referenced above.
- Each student must have a Teen Event Permission Form.
Request for Accommodations:
Ozark Christian College strives to provide reasonable accommodations for special events with adequate notice. To request disability accommodations for events, please complete this form here at least two weeks prior to the event. If you need assistance completing this form or need an alternate format, please contact Peyton Marple at 417.626.1249 or at email@example.com or at 1111 North Main Street, Joplin, MO 64801.
You are welcome to stay in the dorms on our campus for Getaway. Our college students will be in session during Getaway, so you will be staying as guests in their rooms. A few things to remember:
- Housing guaranteed for the first 800 students.
- Dorm preference requests will close on Friday, September 20.
- Children 10 and under (including babies and infants) are not permitted to stay on campus in the dorms. Any sponsors wanting to bring their children will need to make other housing arrangements.
- We request that you bring one adult sponsor per five students of each gender.
- If there is a need for your group to stay on campus Saturday night, we can make arrangements to do this. The cost is $5 per person for this additional night on campus and no additional meals will be provided. Please select this option on the registration form.
- If you choose to stay off campus, you will receive a $5 per person discount on your early bird, regular, or extended registration fees.
See our hotels page for special rates on off-campus housing.
For more information, contact Grace Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.626.1294.
You will be guests in the dorm room of our current college students and most likely sleeping on the floor. There is one bathroom per dorm floor.
Here's what we suggest you bring:
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toiletries and a towel
- Appropriate attire (Consider athletic attire for the late-night activity venue. Activities include basketball, batting cage, archery tag, rock walls, hang-out areas, 9-square, dodge ball, video games, and more.)
- Bible and a notebook
- A great attitude!