Early Registration$35Includes event shirt
Regular Registration$40Does not guarantee an event shirt
- Day 1
- 5:00 PM - Registration Opens
- 7:30 PM - Main Session
- 9:00 PM - Youth Group Time / Final Dorm Check-In
- 10:30 PM - Dorm Parties/Devos
- 12:00 AM - Lights Out
This event is for students in grades 9th-12th. The cost is $35 if you register before January 4th or $40 after that date.
Important details about registration:
• A deposit of $10 per person is required at the time of registration. This deposit will be non-refundable one week prior to the event.
• As an incentive for you to register your group in advance, we're offering an early registration price of $35, and we will guarantee a t-shirt for every registration submitted by January 4th.
• The last day to add or drop students without a late fee will be Thursday, January 17. This gives us time to arrange housing before your group arrives. Any "day of" additions will have an additional $10 late fee.
• Each student will need a Teen Event Permission Form.
Ozark Christian College strives to provide reasonable accommodations for special events with adequate notice. To request disability accommodations for events, please complete this form here at least two weeks prior to the event. If you need assistance completing this form or need an alternate format, please contact Peyton Butler at 417.626.1234 ext 2005 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1111 North Main Street, Joplin, MO 64801.
You are welcome to stay in our dorms on our campus for Ambassadors Weekend. Our college students will be in session during Ambassadors Weekend so you will be staying as guests in their rooms. A few things to remember:
• Housing guaranteed for the first 800 students.
• Dorm preference requests will close one week before Ambassadors Weekend.
• Children 10 and under (including babies and infants) are not permitted to stay on campus in the dorms. Any sponsors wanting to bring their children will need to make other housing arrangements.
• We request that you bring one adult sponsor per five students of each gender.
• If your group would like to have a campus tour and class room experience, our Admissions Department will make these arrangements for you for Friday morning. If you choose to do this, you may stay on campus Thursday night. There is a $5 fee per person fee for this additional night. Select this option on the registration form.
• If you choose to stay off campus, you will receive a $5 discount per person in your registration fee.
For more info contact Grace Jones at email@example.com or 417.626.1234 ext. 2102.
You'll be guests in the dorm room of our current college students. Please bring a sleeping bag and pillow because you will likely be sleeping on the floor. You'll also need toiletries and a towel. There is one bathroom per dorm floor.