Early Registration$30Includes event shirt
Regular Registration$35Does not guarantee an event shirt
- Day 1
- 5:00 PM - Registration Opens
- 7:30 PM - Main Session
- 9:00 PM - Youth Group Time
- 10:30 PM - Late Night Activities
- 12:00 AM - Curfew
- Day 2
- 8:00 AM - Breakfast
- 9:15 AM - Main Session
- 11:45 AM - Lunch
- 2:30 PM - Main Session
Deeper Life LogoDownload
Registration & Housing Info
This event is for students in grades 9th-12th. The cost is $30 if you register before April 6 or $35 after that date.
Important details about registration:
- A deposit of $10 per person is required at the time of registration. This deposit will be non-refundable one week prior to the event.
- As an incentive for you to register your group in advance, we're offering an early registration price of $30, and we will guarantee a t-shirt for every registration submitted by April 6.
- The last day to add or drop students without a late fee will be Thursday, April 19. This gives us time to arrange housing before your group arrives. Any "day of" additions will have an additional $10 late fee.
- Each student will need a Teen Event Permission Form.
You are welcome to stay in our dorms on our campus for Deeper Life. Our college students will be in session during Deeper Life so you will be staying as guests in their rooms. A few things to remember:
- Housing guaranteed for the first 800 students.
- Dorm preference requests will close one week before Deeper Life.
- Children 10 and under (including babies and infants) are not permitted to stay on campus in the dorms. Any sponsors wanting to bring their children will need to make other housing arrangements.
- We request that you bring one adult sponsor per five students of each gender.
- If your group would like to have a campus tour and class room experience, our Admissions Department will make these arrangements for you for Friday morning. If you choose to do this, you may stay on campus Thursday night. There is a $5 fee per person fee for this additional night. Select this option on the registration form.
- If you choose to stay off campus, you will receive a $5 discount per person in your registration fee.
For more info contact Grace Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.626.1234 ext. 2102.
You'll be guests in the dorm room of our current college students. Please bring a sleeping bag and pillow because you will likely be sleeping on the floor. You'll also need toiletries and a towel. There is one bathroom per dorm floor.
Get the OzarkEvents app!
Use the following maps for your convenience.