A gift to Ozark is an investment in eternity. Your generous gifts make The Difference between what students pay and the true cost of their ministry preparation. Each year, generous donors like you offset student costs by nearly 20%. This year, churches, alumni, and partners will give $2.1 million.
Make a secure donation to The Difference fund below. For more on how you or your church can partner with OCC, read on or contact email@example.com or 417.626.1218. You can also mail a gift to:
Ozark Christian College
1111 N. Main
Joplin, MO 64801
The Finish Campaign
In 2019, OCC alumni will finish three important initiatives:
1. Finish the Renovation | $25,000
Finish the much-needed update of Alumni Hall.
2. Finish the Funding | $25,000
Finish the funding of our Missions Building addition, with an elevator and larger lobby.
3. Finish Recruiting | $50,000
Underwrite our need-based grant for students with financial challenges.
Finish the task of training men and women for Christian service by donating below.
Percent of 2019 grads who have pledged to give
$11 Campaign - Class of 2019
Class of 2019, join the movement that begins with $11 a month. Why $11? 1111 N. Main Street is where you were trained—where your heart, mind, and soul were equipped for Chrsitian service. 1111 N. Main Street is where the next harvest workers are being trained now, too. Your $11 a month makes The Difference for the next generation of Ambassadors.
Not from the Class of 2019? You can still partner with OCC each month. Fill out the form below to join the $11 Campaign!
Make a Gift to Ozark in your Estate Plans
Gifts made from Wills, Trusts, and retirement Plans have helped train hundreds of students who otherwise could not have attended Ozark Christian College. Estate gifts have been used to establish new programs, renovate buildings, and recruit new students. Several donors have included Ozark in their estate plans over the years. Would you consider joining those who are helping Ozark train the next generation of missionaries and ministers?
Here's How It Works:
- Include a gift to Ozark in your Will, Trust, or Retirement Plan now.
- At your death, Ozark receives the amount of the bequest you specified.
Why are bequests in Wills, Trusts, and Retirement Plans excellent ways to make a charitable gift to Ozark?
- During your lifetime, you have access to the money or property in case you need it.
- You can designate your gift for a specific program or project at Ozark that you care about—just as you can with a current gift.
- You may change your Will or Trust designations at any time.
- By properly allocating your assets to a charity like Ozark, you can minimize or avoid certain state and federal taxes.
- You provide future support for the ministry of Ozark Christian College.
There are two easy ways to include Ozark in your estate plans:
- Make a provision in your Will or Trust. While meeting with your estate planning attorney and other advisers, tell them you want to include a gift for Ozark Christian College. A Will or Trust does not take effect until your death and you are free to change any provision in the document as you choose during your lifetime.
- Name Ozark as a beneficiary of your life insurance, IRA, or retirement plan. Many people hold substantial assets in tax-deferred IRAs or 401(k) plans. These plans require a more strategic approach than a gift of cash, stocks or real estate. If Ozark is named as a beneficiary of these plans, you can save a significant amount in taxes.
We encourage you to contact us during your planning process. We can help you and your advisers craft the language to assure your plans are accomplished and provide peace of mind.
You also can download these free helpful resources:
For more information, contact Doug Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.626.1215.