Yuma Christian Church
We are loving people into an extraordinary life in Jesus by connecting people to Christ, equipping believers to follow Christ and inspiring disciples to impact their world for Christ. We are a non-denominational Christian Church located in the NE Plains of Colorado in a growing rural community.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||85||Yuma, CO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (970) 630-3211
Yuma, CO 80759
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Youth, Tech Ministry||Associate Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Yuma Christian Church is seeking an Associate Minister who will be working closely with the church’s Elders and the Lead Minister in ministry to make important transitions to reach the next generation.
- In this Ministry position we are seeking a good communicator
- Work closely with the Lead Minister in accomplishing the Mission and the Vision of YCC
- Participate in preaching, teaching, weddings, funerals, visitation, counseling, and other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor
- Organize the Youth Ministry
- Be available for preaching responsibilities several times throughout the year
- Exhibit excellent strategic planning and organizational skills
- Attend staff meetings and worship services
- Musical and Administrative skills are helpful
- Work closely with the Office staff
- Assist in multi-media technology
Salary based upon experience and education.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and three reference letters to [email protected] For more information call Pastor Don Smith at (970) 630-3211.