White Mills Christian Church
White Mills Christian Church is a mixture of all ages and family sizes. The Church is very active in the community and has a positive impact through Wednesday programs and a soccer program.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|1 full-time, 2 part-time||175||White Mills, KY USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (270) 872-9088
White Mills, KY 42788
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry||Associate Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Associate Minister Qualifications:
- Must be an immersed believer in Christ
- Strong Christian background and advocate for the Restoration Christian Movement
- Christian Bible College or Seminary graduate
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities, including accepting and delegating authority
- Good with people of all ages
- Develop positive relationship with all church members and families through phone calls, letters/emails and visits.
- Reach out to and pursue open communication to new attendees/prospects through phone calls, letters/emails and visits.
- Preach as needed and at least once quarterly.
- Help as needed with leading worship including communion and offering meditations each Sunday.
- Assist with leading while always being present at the Sunday evening and Wednesday evening services.
- Assist and aid our Preacher in anything needed through the week including bulletins, media and song presentations, set up of facilities, hospital calls, funerals, programs, personnel, counseling and teaching.
- Work in harmony with all church personnel and be willing to assist where needed.
You may send resume or inquiries to the email listed. Phone calls are also welcomed.