Restoration Movement Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||80||Oklahoma City, OK USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (620) 778-3581
Yukon, OK 73099
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Minister||Paid Part-Time||1-10|
- The Worship minister will work with the Senior Minister to pray for, plan (in advance), and lead the “creative traditional/blended service” at Westside CC. The Worship leader is welcome to lead the Sunday PM service too.
- The Worship Minister should seek and promote creative ways to encourage worship in the Sunday morning services and in the daily lives of the Church family.
- The Worship Minister should understand that it is Westside’s vision to grow and to eventually add a second, “contemporary service” (with much more freedom in style and approach).
- A personal walk with Christ (He/she is to be a Christian).
- Agreement with the Westside CC’s statement of faith (view on Church web-site).
- The Worship Minister should be musically gifted in voice and preferably in instrument.
- The Worship Minister should be a worshiper, first and foremost.
- Agreement with Westside’s, statement of faith, philosophy of Ministry and current vision. The Worship Minister must agree to follow the guidance of the Senior Minister and the Elders concerning the type and style of music for the creative traditional/blended service.
- Time expectations: Worship planning with the Senior Minister, practice with team, and time spent for the actual worship services.
Submit resume and a video/link of worship leading. Compensation: Negotiable. Start date: ASAP. Interested parties should contact Phil Hays, Senior Minister, @ [email protected] or Cell: 620.778.3581 Westside Christian Church 10145 NW Expressway, Yukon, OK 73099. Phone: (405) 283-0800