Westside Christian Church
Westside Christian Church Full Time (Associate) Worship & Family Life Minister Westside Christian Church is located in a rapidly growing section of Oklahoma City. Currently there are over 75,000 people living within a five mile radius of the Church. The 73078 & 73099 zip codes are some of the fastest growing areas in the State of Oklahoma.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||80||Yukon, OK USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (620) 778-3581
Yukon, OK 73099
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Worship/Music, Children's, Youth||Associate Minister - Worship & Family Life||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Dual Ministry roles: Worship & Fine Arts
- 1. The Associate minister will work with the Senior Minister to pray for, plan (in advance), and lead the “creative traditional/blended service” at Westside CC. The Worship leader is welcome to lead the Sunday PM service too.
- The Associate Minister should seek and promote creative ways to encourage worship in the Sunday morning services and in the daily lives of the Church family.
- The Associate Minister should understand that it is Westside’s vision to grow and to eventually add a second, “contemporary service” (with much more freedom in style and approach).
- The Associate Minister will work with the AV team to produce video and slide presentations as deemed necessary for sermon intros, announcements and etc. The Associate Minister may also be asked to manage the Church website & App. Family Life
- The Family Life aspect will possibly include both K-12 youth activities, leading and teaching. We have a great team leading the Kids Ministry at this time. The Family Life role could be fulfilled by the Associate Minister or their Spouse, if desired (this is not a requirement or an expectation).
Worship Time expectations (60%): Worship planning with the Senior Minister, developing & practicing with team, and time spent for the actual worship services. Plus, planning and preparation for creating & adding a second service.
Family Life Time expectations (40%): Planning & execution of Children’s and/or Youth Ministry aspects. The Associate will work under the direction of the Senior Minister and with our current team as well as work to develop additional volunteers
For more information, please see the attached document.
Review Job Description & Statement of faith; pray, & then contact Phil Hays by phone or e-mail if interested.