Wellspring is a Baptist/non-denominational church located in Warner Robbins, GA about an hour south of the Atlanta airport and 20 minutes from Macon GA. The church is led by Lead Pastor Chuck Lewis who came on as the Lead Pastor around 5 years ago. The church currently has two services, while offering children’s ministries during both services along with small groups each Sunday morning during the 9:00 a.m. hour. The first service is a time of encouragement and challenge for the “dream team” (those that serve on Sunday mornings during the 2nd service). Service times that are offered are at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. both of which are identical with a modern worship style. Attendance currently runs around 200 each Sunday.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||N/A||Warner Robins, GA USA|
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Creative Arts Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity to develop a church worship culture as well as good leadership skills. This person should have good creative and administrative skills to serve in other areas the church may require.
- A person who seeks to solve problems, not just identify them and is able to make the decisions necessary with a positive attitude
- Someone who has excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills and is able to maintain a professional appearance and preparedness
- Highly motivated leader who can function in a high capacity leadership culture as an initiator with a lot of freedom
- Someone who is looking to not only function in a healthy team but build a healthy team of their own to support the church as a whole, not just their own ministry
- Loves and enjoys people, exhibiting a shepherd’s heart in their concern for the worship teams and the congregation as a whole through their personal relationship with Jesus
- Proficiency in Mac systems including iOS
- Confidence in stage presence when speaking and leading
- Ability to lead worship with confident vocals while playing guitar or keyboard
- Utilizes Planning Center to schedule worship and media teams
- Proficiency in ProPresenter
- Proficient with the use of multitracks and Ableton
- Basic understand of audio mixing
- Preferred candidates would also have a background in Photoshop and graphic design, though not required
- Preferred candidates would also have knowledge in stage lighting design as well as lighting programs, though not required
Lead and unify in three major areas:
- Worship Arts, which involves planning, scheduling and leading worship services
- Production, which includes stage design, audio, visual, lighting
- Communications, which involves creating and executing strategic internal and external communications, in both existing and undiscovered channels
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a lead team member to help implement overall direction and vision for the church.
- Develop goals and a vision for Creative Arts Worship Ministry area.
- Develop and build teams – discipling and coaching members to become empower them to become leaders for future expansion of the worship ministry.
- Work with the Pastor in planning the worship services, which will help create/foster a worshipful atmosphere that engages people on Sunday mornings
- Supervise maintenance of and additions to the music library, music equipment, and sound equipment in the church’s Creative Arts Worship Ministry.
- Oversee the Creative Arts Worship Ministry budget. Submit annual requests to the Finance Team at the appropriate time each year.
- Attend music conferences to gain further knowledge and expertise in the area of ministry.
- Assist the Pastor with the church’s total ministry needs.
- Be involved in outreach, evangelism, and discipleship including a life group.
- Be involved in theological study and relationship to God through conferences, personal study, prayer, and worshipping God.
- Supervise the marketing of the church to the community, such as church websites, newspaper ads, mass mailings, etc
Preferred candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree but not required. Qualified candidates with the necessary skills will still be considered. Preferred candidates should have at least 2-3 years previous church experience as a worship leader but qualified candidates with natural leadership ability and people skills with a calling to work with people will be considered. Candidate must be a follower of Jesus Christ who has a heart for and experience in investing in others to lead them to Christ and to help them mature in their faith; must have the musical skills to use music to help the church worship; and must be able to motivate, organize, and lead others. Experience in technology, video production, sound and lights is preferred. For more information, visit the full church profile at: frootgroup.com/wellspring To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.