Serving the church in its mission to help the poor.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|15||N/A||Joplin, MO United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 623-6030 ext 112
Joplin, MO 64801
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Para Church Organizations, Other||Outreach Center Weekend Supervisor||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
- Assist Respite residents with needs.
- Oversee lunch for Forge students and Respite residents.
- Ensure the sleeping areas are kept orderly and clean.
- Ensure day security procedures are adhered to.
- Do laundry.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner.
- Assist the Evangelism Coordinator on Sundays.
- Assist occasional project groups.
- Ensure good handoff to the weekend shelter manager.
- Communicate any pertinent information to the Outreach Center Director and Shelter Manager.
The OC Weekend Supervisor will oversee the Outreach Center Saturdays and Sundays from 7am-4pm. This is a paid position that includes answering phones, overseeing the Service Phase Forge Students and any residents in our 6 bed Respite unit. Please the job description for a more complete explanation of the role. It is an awesome opportunity to serve and connect with people who are open to the Gospel.
If interested please visit http://wateredgardens.org/employment and submit an application. Please direct questions to [email protected]