Vernal Christian Chruch
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||150-200||Vernal, UT USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (435) 789-5492
Vernal, UT 84078
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
This position is determined to be full-time (approximately 50 hours a week), including Sunday ministry activities. The senior minister is expected to keep somewhat consistent office hours, however, the actual tasks will be considered flexible and fluid in any week’s time schedule.
Characteristics & Qualifications:
- Exhibit a deep and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, being unashamed to preach, teach and share the gospel.
- Uphold the scriptural qualifications of a minister as found in 1 Tim. 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9 and 1 Peter 5:1-4.
- Be committed to and promote the mission, vision and ministry of VCC.
- Affirm the doctrine, faith, and practice of the New Testament Church as demonstrated by the Independent Christian Church and Restoration Movement.
- Provide strong recommendations and references, as well as possess a personal background that reflects strong moral and ethical character.
- Effectively serve, lead, communicate with and shepherd the staff and congregation.
- Demonstrate a genuine love for people and have a Christ-like concern for their spiritual, mental and emotional health.
For the full job description, please see the attached file.
See document for full Requirements.