University Christian Church
We are a unique church in a university community (Kansas State University) which is also near an army base (Fort Riley). Therefore, our normal Sunday would have 40% attendance of college students (500-700 students!) & also about 10% military. They energize & expand our community family ministry in a powerful way. Our worship department works as a team to bring a creative / multimedia experience for the church body.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|18||1600||Manhattan, KS United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (785) 776-5440
Manhattan, KS 66502
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Worship Minister serves to oversee the worship and production teams and works closely with the other worship and creative staff to facilitate our weekend worship services.
Qualifications and Skills, Gifts, Talents Required
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (Bible college desired)
- Experience managing others
- Understands current culture or has a willingness to learn.
- Musical ability. Understanding of music and an ability to perform it.
- Communicates effectively both interpersonally and corporately with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to shape and maintain a positive team culture. Have an awareness of how emotions and actions impact those around them.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Plan song lists, worship elements and service flow for contemporary services.
- Schedule and coordinate needed volunteers through Planning Center Online.
- Lead rehearsals for worship bands, vocalists, and the occasional choir (maybe twice a year).
- Coordinate, recruit and care for the volunteers within the worship and production team.
- Assist with production elements (Audio, Video and Lighting)
- Manage occasional miscellaneous projects (e.g. stage design, hosting concerts, assist with whole-church events)
- Other duties as assigned by their supervisor
For more information, please see the attached document.
Must submit to a background check and agree with our church's vision, goals, and statement of faith. Please submit your resume to Storm Davis!