Tyro Christian Church
Tyro Christian Church is a regional congregation that attracts between 800-850 worshipers from a 30+ mile radius. Tyro has successful Teen, Children’s and Preschool Ministries, in addition to affiliation with a K-12 Christian school. Tyro is generous in its support of missions, with approximately one fourth of the church’s income going to missions.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|8||800-850||Tyro, KS USA|
phone (620) 330-6824
Tyro, KS 67364
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Lead Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Among the expectations and responsibilities of the position are to:
- Lead by humble example in personal Christian conduct
- Value prayer and hold a high view of Scripture
- Invest time in family, and maintain time for personal spiritual growth and professional development
- Be the primary preacher on Sunday mornings, dynamically conveying the Gospel message
- Participate along with other church leaders in pastoral care visits
Tyro Christian Church in southeast Kansas is seeking a person who has at least 5 years of experience as a Lead Minister and supervising a multi-staff church. In addition to having a bachelor’s degree from a Restoration Movement college, he will be a man of prayer, a student of the Word, a people person and a gifted teacher.
TO APPLY: Please submit the following: Cover letter, resume, references and a link to sermons. Please email the requested information to: email@example.com or contact interim minister Don Elliott at Tyro Christian Church at 620-289-4433 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.