The Vine Church
Non-Denominational Community Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||80-100||Crawfordsville, IN USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (765) 918-9570
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Youth Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Youth Pastor will provide the leadership of the family ministry of The Vine. This includes pastoral care, program supervision, leadership development, and overseeing all spiritual instruction of children from birth through 12th grade, with a current emphasis on birth through 5th grade. This position will eventually be split into two ministries as the church continues to grow. It will eventually be birth through 5th grade and 6th grade through 12th grade with an additional staff position being created. We just opened a brand new children's addition with large classrooms, youth ministers office and a large area for kids worship.
The Youth Pastor Will:
- Lead and/or oversee Family Ministry Teams (Students, Children, Nursery).
- Create and implement a long-term ministry path for students and families that inspires them towards a lasting relationship with Christ.
- Work closely with volunteer leaders to give children a safe environment at our church campus.
- Lead and/or plan youth services.
- Train and equip children/youth volunteers for Sunday services.
- Make personal connections with families.
- Plan and organize camps, retreats, and Vacation Bible School events.
- Be competent and self-motivated in administrative duties for youth ministry.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in youth ministry from an accredited Bible college. Some youth ministry experience preferred but not mandatory. Send cover letter, resume, and 3-5 references to Kyle Strauser at [email protected]