Teen Challenge of Oklahoma
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||N/A||Jay/Disney, OK USA|
phone (918) 435-8206
Disney, OK 74346
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Christian School, Other||Classroom Teacher/Monitor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Here at Teen Challenge of Oklahoma Adolescent Centers we are looking for people who have a calling to work with Teens in the classroom setting. We are Christ-centered and looking for someone who shares our same vision and goals on helping teen with life-controlling issues obtain a quality education while going through the Teen Challenge Program. We offer great benefits and full pay!
1. Maintain order and discipline in the classroom and administer appropriate discipline when warranted by student behavior.
2. Keep classroom in a neat and fashionable order.
3. Monitor lunch and bathroom breaks.
4. Prepare the classroom daily for student learning activities, including powering up computers and logging online.
5. Keep classroom attendance logs.
6. Teaching and tutoring students in daily classroom work.
7. Assisting in placement of students as directed by the School Administrator and Dean of Students
8. Completing quarterly progress reports and weekly student percentage reports.
9. Making entries in the daily classroom logs.
10. Communicate any areas of concern or difficulty with the School Administration.
Qualifications - High School Diploma or GED, College Degree Preferred - Must be at least 21 years of age. - Valid Driver's License - All applicants will be background checked. - Mature and Godly character. - TC Graduates must have been out of Teen Challenge for at least 12 months. - Amiable to the Assembly of God doctrine. - In full agreement with the Teen Challenge Mission Statement. - Must be a person of good character whose integrity is above reproach. - The direct care staff must be a person of stable, sound judgment and shall possess spiritual qualities such as patience, needed to work with residents from various family backgrounds. To apply, submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org