|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||450||Springboro, OH USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (937) 219-4643
Springboro, OH 45066
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry||Connections Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Organize and implement key outreach efforts to grow the vision of SWC.
- Oversee and work closely with deacons toward increased outward focused ministry.
- Develop and maintain strategies consistent with discipleship practices of the Relational Discipleship Network (RDN).
- Plan and execute at least three (3) intensive small group training events each year, in partnership with the Senior Minister.
- Engage in active, intentional discipleship of high impact small group leaders.
- Develop a system for identifying potential small group leaders/assistants.
- Organize, coordinate, and promote quarterly connection events for the unconnected.
- Develop a simple, user-friendly system for finding and joining a group.
- Oversight of the Engagement Pathway to help new believers and attenders become committed members within SWC.
- Develop and maintain a strategy to assess church members’ abilities, talents, gifts, and experiences that will strengthen the church body.
- Recruit and train small group leaders toward a reproducible model in mentoring, pastoring, and branching their small groups.
The Connections Minister will work closely with the Executive Minister and Senior Minister in implementing a comprehensive strategy to connect individuals and families toward engagement both within and outside the walls of Southwest Church (Springboro, OH). This full time position will provide regular and intentional outreach and follow-up in inviting the unconnected to plug into the life of Southwest Church. The staff member plays a crucial role in the growth, energy, and culture of the church as a whole, with a primary focus on fulfilling the mission of “Following Jesus, Making Disciples.”
We ask that applicants have the following qualifications: Exceptional communication skills (oral and written). Teachable and team-minded. Be an effective recruiter and trainer of volunteers. Must have good time management skills, planning, and organizational abilities. Have an outgoing personality ready to lead in a dynamic ministry. Tech savvy, with a Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience (preferably in a similar ministry field). Self-motivated and organized with the ability to build, engage and lead a team of volunteers. Please submit resumé to [email protected]