Sherman Church of Christ
Christian Church/Church of Christ
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||320||Dry Ridge, KY USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (859) 428-1661
Dry Ridge, KY 41035
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Youth Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Teach either middle school or high school Sunday School class.
- Recruit, train and equip volunteers Oversee middle school and high school youth groups.
- Plan and facilitate youth activities for middle school and high school students.
- Be in charge of youth programming for Wednesday nights.
- Any other responsibilities deemed necessary by the Senior Minister or the board of elders.
- Graduate of a Restoration Movement Bible College or University
- Ability to teach the Word of God
- Ability to work with others in a team atmosphere
- Previous experience preferred
- Worship leading experience is a plus, but not required.
We are searching for a full time youth minister to work with our middle school and high school youth groups.
To apply, send your resume to [email protected]