Sebring Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||150||Sebring, FL USA|
phone (863) 446-3684
Sebring, FL 33872
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The worship service today has become a critical element in the growth and health of a local congregation. With this in mind, the Minister of Worship will be responsible for:
- Leading the congregation in meaningful worship
- Maintaining a high level of both excellence and cultural relevance
- Involving and further developing the gifts of other church members
- The successful candidate must be a Christian, able to relate well with adults of varying ages. It should be evident to others that he has been to the place where he is leading them.
- He must be proficient with a musical instrument and have strong vocal quality. He will initially serve as the primary worship leader.
- He should have education and/or experience in instrumental and vocal leadership, and worship planning.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
Sebring Christian Church is seeking to fill the full-time position of Minister of Worship. The Minister of Worship will be responsible for the development and practice of the worship and media ministries of Sebring Christian Church.
Send resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org