Sandusky Ave. Christian Church
Our ministry at Sandusky is unique. God is blessing us with numerical growth in our youth department, and we have several unchurched students who know nothing about the Lord, other than what they are currently experiencing. I have several youth who have been assigned to me through the juvenile court system, along with some other troubled teens who have been referred to me through the school systems.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||N/A||Tulsa, OK USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (918) 497-0628
Tulsa, OK 74112
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth, Discipleship/Small Group, Other||Intern||Internship||30-40+|
I guarantee whoever gets the internship will experience and learn things he would not experience anywhere else. The intern would not only experience all the duties of everyday church life and ministry, but daily exposure to all other areas of our ministry, including:
- Ministry at the Tulsa County Jail each week with the juveniles - these boys are violent offenders and gang members
- Ministry with the Tulsa Police Department Chaplain
- Minsitry with the Hospice Chaplain
- Mentoring of at-risk youth through the Juvenile Court System
- Small groups ministry (adult and youth)
- Church camp at Sunset Bible Camp (different Jr. & Sr. High weeks)
- Christ In Youth MOVE Conference
- Service projects
I’m looking for a very teachable, Christ-like, flexible student and someone who is completely trustworthy.
The pay is through a love offering at the end of the summer and $2,000.00, ($1,000 paid 2x during the summer at the end of June and end of July, then a love offering on top of that). All of the intern’s housing and meals are also provided. Our interns tend to come out of the summer financially better than most of their peers with paid internships.
Applicants can e-mail their resume to [email protected]