River Christian Church
Independent Christian Church serving the Northeast Florida area. Our goal is to bring more people to Christ, train believers to use God-given gifts to make more disciples.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||450||Jacksonville, FL USA|
phone (904) 458-4809
Middleburg, FL 32003
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
1. Provide leadership, vision, and passion for River Christian Church in our music worship ministries.
2. Direct all necessary activities, including staff and rehearsals to ensure excellent weekly and special worship services.
3. Recruit, audition, select and mentor volunteer Worship Team participants.
4. Provide selected music and helpful resources to team participants.
5. Provide structured assistance to develop Worship Team volunteer capabilities.
6. Provide pastoral care for the Worship Team.
7. Must be available and meet regularly with the Lead Pastor to review previous worship service and plan future worship services including special events (e.g. special presentation, baptism, testimony, etc.)
1. Joyful submission to God’s authority.
2. A trusting relationship with Jesus Christ that is evidenced in the leader’s life.
3. A dependence on the Holy Spirit for guidance, direction, and purpose in life.
4. A humble team player who is committed to healthy relationships with fellow ministry team members.
5. If married, a healthy relationship with spouse. a. Family is fully supportive of the Pastor’s chosen calling and work. 6. Friendliness, openness, integrity, dependable, encouraging of others.
7. Good communicator.
Please send in your resume, along with references, to Nathan@riverchristian.net. After screening resumes, qualified candidates will be contacted. Video of applicant leading worship is highly recommended.