Restoration Christian Church
RCC is an Independent Christian Church in Rogersville, MO just 13 miles east of Springfield on Hwy 60. We have a great core group of families from all socio-economic backgrounds. We have a heart to Restore people to a relationship with Christ, Support our Community and Strengthen Families.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|1||30||Rogersville, MO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 753-7445
Rogersville, MO 65742
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Children's Minister||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
The children’s minister is responsible to oversee the entire children’s ministry to ensure a smoothly operating, safe and effective program. The director will recruit and train leaders who will touch children’s lives with God’s love, teach them God’s Word and provide fellowship with God’s people—laying a foundation that will keep children interested in the things of God and involved in church.
Anticipated Time Committments:
- Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: four (4) hours a week or more, depending on church size/scope of ministry
- Participating in meetings/training: one (1) hour a week
- Participate in training opportunities as offered.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of the children’s ministry.
- Organize training and planning sessions for children’s leaders/workers.
- Screen children’s workers and leaders before placing them in ministry.
- Have everyone complete an application and sign a release form for a police background check.
- Proceed with background check and file results in a confidential folder to be kept in a locked file cabinet in the church office.
- Approve or disapprove workers and leaders for service in the children’s ministry.
- Investigate any complaints regarding children’s ministry workers. Discuss complaints/problems with workers when warranted. Document and report serious matters to pastor and proper authorities.
- Approve all children’s ministries programs, curricula, activities and disbursement of funds for supplies and projects, keeping within budgeted amount.
- Plan weekly programs and participate in the ministry programs.
- Be available to counsel and pray with children regarding spiritual matters.
- Pray for the children and children’s ministry workers.
This is by no means an exhaustive list but a foundation to starting out on the right foot in Children's Ministry
Please email Mike Gonzalez with your interest in the position as well as any salary requirements that you may have. This will begin the discussion and process of filling our position.