Plum Creek Christian Church
Plum Creek Christian Church is located 24 miles south of Cincinnati, OH. The church mission is to Lead People to a Life-Changing Relationship with Jesus Christ. The church building is less than 12 years old. The church is finalizing construction of a new 8,000 square foot, $1 million Student/Outreach center. Plum Creek church staff consists of a Sr. Minister, Executive Pastor, and Worship Minister. Additionally, there is a full time Office Manager, Facility Manager, and Day Care Director/Preschool Coordinator.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|8||500 (Pre-COVID)||Butler, KY USA|
mail [email protected]
Butler, KY 41006
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth||NextGen Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Plum Creek is seeking a NextGen Minister to lead volunteers in ministry of children and students (K-12th Grade).
- The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Casting vision of all NextGen Ministries withing the mission of Plum Creek.
- Manage/hire two part time ministry staff.
- Maintain data and communication through Church Management Software
- Recruit and train volunteers for ministry
- Engage children, students, and parents in the community
- Provide pastoral care to team members and the general congregation as needed
- Achieve annual ministry goals as developed by Elders/Staff
- Attendance Averages: Children - 80; Students - 50
- Part-Time Children's Ministry Director & Part-Time Student Director roles
- Plum Creek uses the ORANGE Curriculum from Preschool - 12th Grade
- New Elementary School opening on adjacent property in 2023
- Competitive Flexible Compensation Package
- Annual Bonus for Masters Degree in related field
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Mileage
- Paid Time Off based on experience (2-5 weeks)
Submit resume to Jared Perkins for Search Team Consideration.