Parkview Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||325||Findlay, OH United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (419) 423-2161
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Youth Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
For more detailed information, please see the attached document.
- Lead and direct the planning, preparation, performance, recruiting, coordinating and evaluating of a comprehensive youth program.
- Organize programs, service projects, trips, retreats and other activities designed to enlist and involve youth and families in ministry.
- Be responsible for: recruitment and training of Youth Sponsors, developing or selecting Christ centered curriculum that will effectively meet the Spiritual needs of the Youth.
- Develop strong relationships with families by attending extra-curricular events and supporting the students in their school activities.
- Maintain current website information and content.
- Serve as Ministry Team Leader of the Youth Ministry Team regarding objectives, goals, finances, equipment, and programs.
- Teach, lead discussions, disciple, and mentor youth in regard to Christian living, study, service, worship and application.
- Lead and/or be responsible for coordinating Youth Sponsors to lead Sunday School, Youth Group studies, Sunday morning service for teens, and Small Groups.
- Plan outreach events that enable our students to confidently bring their friends.