Ozark Christian College
OCC is a focused Bible college in southwest Missouri.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|Ozark Christian College||600-700||Joplin, MO|
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Christian School||OCC Salad Bar Attendant||Paid Part-Time||20-30|
Position Title: Salad Bar Coordinator
Department: Dining Services
Reports to: Dining Service Director
Prepare all foods necessary for the salad. Keep salad items restocked and neat in appearance.
B. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare a variety of items to keep the salad bar well stocked.
- Maintain the temperature of food on the salad bar, in accordance with the Health Department guidelines.
- Prepare specialty salads when necessary.
- Monitor temperatures of all coolers and freezers.
- Maintain quantity and quality of all food being served.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in accordance with the Health Department guidelines.
- Follow proper safety food storage and labeling procedures.
- Report to work for scheduled shifts, on time, and properly uniformed.
- Maintain inventory that is needed and put on an order sheet and/or advise director.
- Manage workers to keep on task and finish duties.
- Promptly provide Director of any equipment repair or replacement needs.
C. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Needs to be able to cut, chop, and dice fruit and vegetables.
D. Supervision (if applicable):
- 1-5 Students
E. Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods.
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good physical condition and stamina.
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
F. Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to be on his/her feet for extended periods of time. The employee must squat, stoop or kneel, reach above the head and reach forward. The employee continuously uses hand strength to grasp utensils or carry pots and pans. The employee will frequently bend or twist at the neck and trunk more than the average person while performing the duties of this job. The employee must frequently lift and or move heavy items. The employee may occasionally work with toxic chemicals such as degreasers and sprays. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Part-time position. Submit a cover letter, resume, and OCC application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled. No walk-in applicants.