Ozark Christian College
Ozark Christian College is a focused Bible college in southwest Missouri.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|Ozark Christian College||600-700||Joplin, Missouri United States|
mail [email protected]
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Christian School||OCC Marketing and Communications Assistant||Paid Part-Time||20-30|
Position Title: Marketing and Communications Assistant
Department: Marketing and Communications
Reports to: Marketing and Communications Director
The Marketing and Communications Department Assistant implements OCC’s marketing and communications strategies to promote the college to its primary audiences. This part-time position works closely with the Marketing and Communications Director, Assistant Marketing Director, and personnel from other OCC departments. This role works to carry out the creation of publications and communications for the college.
B. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and create elements including campus slides and signs, social media graphics, postcards, t-shirts, stickers, and advertisements.
- Meet within the department each week to discuss upcoming projects and give creative input on design and photography ideas.
- Print, laminate, and proofread as needed.
C. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of basic design software, contemporary design trends, and marketing strategies and terminology
- Knowledge and ability to operate computers and various computer programs
- Able to communicate clearly with internal constituents on a daily basis
- Able to demonstrate professionalism and represent the college to external constituents and vendors
- Organized with physical and digital items and spaces to ensure efficiency
- High level of attention to detail for individual projects as well as a big-picture mindset for the overall marketing strategy
- Able to complete work efficiently with minimal errors to ensure accuracy
- Optimistic approach to problem-solving and collaborative team spirit
D. Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and one-year prior experience in a related field
E. Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
The physical requirements of this role involve sitting at a desk and working from a desktop computer and/or a laptop computer. The ability to focus and concentrate on a computer screen for long periods of time on a daily basis is needed. This role will travel throughout the campus to meet with other departments and employees. Written and verbal communication will be needed on a daily basis to collaborate.
To apply, send this OCC application, resume, design portfolio, and cover letter to [email protected] This position is part-time (25 hours per week), and applications will be accepted until the position is filled. No walk-in applicants.