Ozark Christian College
Ozark Christian College is a focused Bible college in southwest Missouri.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|Ozark Christian College||600-700||Joplin, Missouri United States|
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Christian School||OCC Hospitality Assistant||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
Position Title: Hospitality Assistant
Reports to: Director of Events and Hospitality
The Hospitality Assistant will assist the Director of Events and Hospitality during each academic semester. The daily work will be assistance for campus reservations, assistance managing the campus calendar, as well as assistance with hospitality-specific needs for events on campus during the event season.
B. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and organizing reservation requests for internal and external events
- Assisting with oversight of the campus calendar and reservation details
- Tending to hospitality needs during events on campus (check-in, hospitality spaces, green rooms, etc.)
- Performing other duties as assigned.
C. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and Google Drive programs (i.e; Google docs, Google calendar, Google forms, etc.)
- Must have an ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work through interruption
- Collaborative team spirit
- A positive and optimistic approach to problem-solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Pleasant conversationalist in person and via telephone
- Must have a genuine desire to deal effectively and cooperatively with all college staff as well as the public
D. Supervision (if applicable):
- Directly: 0
- Indirectly: 0
- Total: 0
E. Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
F. Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
This position is primarily in an office setting. In this role, there will be routine use of office equipment such as a photocopier, scanner, and telephone system. It will require, on occasion, safely lifting of up to 30 pounds. The ability to work indoors as well as outdoors during any weather condition for events hosted by Ozark Christian College will be a routine part of this role.
Part-time with no benefits. Submit the OCC application along with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications accepted until the position is filled. No walk-in applicants.