Ozark Christian College
Ozark Christian College is focused Bible college in southwest Missouri.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|Ozark Christian College||600-700||Joplin, Missouri|
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Christian School||OCC Donor Engagement Officer||Paid Part-Time||20-30|
Position Title: Donor Engagement Officer
Department: Donor Engagement
Reports to: Director of Donor Engagement
The Donor Engagement Facilitator will cultivate relationships with current donors and prospects through personal visits and strategic contacts. The portfolio of this position will have an emphasis on church partnerships as well as estate and planned giving.
B. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate relationships and growth of assigned portfolio donors. This includes various forms of communication, routine travel, and data management.
- Facilitate estate and planned giving. Identify legacy giving prospects for the college and assist them in the estate planning process.
- Strategic collaboration with the other donor engagement staff.
- Ongoing networking for the advancement of the college.
C. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in cultivating relationships and making financial asks aligned to the organizational mission.
- Knowledge and skills in guiding individuals through retirement and/or estate planning.
- Relatability and professionalism that builds lasting trust.
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively with a team.
D. Supervision (if applicable):
- Directly: 0
- Indirectly: 0
- Total: 0
E. Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required and a graduate degree preferred.
- Three years of prior experience in fundraising, capital campaign management, and/or philanthropic initiatives preferred.
- Previous college or university work experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
F. Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Travel will be a routine part of this role. Office work and reports may be completed remotely. Weekly and quarterly meetings will be required.
Part-time position with some benefits. Submit the OCC application along with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted for two weeks from the posting date. No walk-in applicants.