Ozark Christian College
Ozark Christian College is focused Bible college in southwest Missouri.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|Ozark Christian College||600-700||Joplin, Missouri United States|
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Christian School||OCC Assistant Director of Online Learning||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Position Title: Assistant Director of Online Learning
Department: Online Learning
Reports to: Associate Dean of Online Learning & Academic Technology
The Assistant Director of Online Learning serves the mission of OCC by inspiring and supporting online program students, offering them comprehensive academic advising, coordinating solutions-focused customer service, and participating in a collaborative office environment. The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position.
B. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise and support online students from acceptance through graduation.
- Collect, analyze, and report online program data.
- Maintain online learning catalog, calendars, and website information.
- Oversee the new student orientation course each module and teach three to four (3-4) for-credit online courses per academic year.
- Assist the Associate Dean of Online Learning and Academic Technology.
C. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Willingness to learn and understand the environment of higher education.
- Knowledgeable of customer service principles and practices.
- Strong personal and office organizational skills.
- Effective written and oral (phone and face-to-face) communication skills.
- Computer skills (including, but not limited to): Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- High level of data entry and records management accuracy.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects.
- Able to work with a wide variety of individuals, both in-person and from a distance.
D. Supervision (if applicable): NA
E. Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree, required.
- Three years of experience working in one or more of the following areas: secondary or higher education, office management, and or customer service.
F. Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
This role primarily works indoors. Repetitive typing and phone work will be daily. Must be able to walk, sit, stand, bend, stoop, kneel while completing the duties of this job. Attendance at meetings and note-taking will be frequent. Must be able to work at a computer monitor and focus with precision for lengthy periods of time.
Full-time position with full benefits. Submit the OCC application along with a cover letter and resume or CV (whichever applies) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted for two weeks from the posting date. No walk-in applicants.