Northwest Chapel is a Charis Fellowship church located in the town of Dublin, OH which is a suburb of Columbus. The church is led by Senior Pastor Rob Barlow who came on as the senior pastor 7 years ago. The church currently has two Sunday morning services at 9:00a and 10:30a, both of which are identical with a blended worship style.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||500||Dublin, OH USA|
link Froot Group
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Director of Worship Arts||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Director of Worship Arts to lead their worship ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity to develop a church worship culture. Below are the requirements and responsibilities Froot Group has identified for this role.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and drive the process of the weekly worship services in conjunction with the teaching Pastor and other leaders
- Lead worship during services and mentor/oversee other worship team members
- Oversee the development, coordination, and scheduling of all worship service participants
- Oversee all praise & worship ministry initiatives for other events Oversee development of lighting, video, audio and other volunteer teams
- Coordinate with orchestra director, choir director and children’s choir Coordinate and facilitate other service elements & programmed events like baptism, parent dedication and communion
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Spiritual maturity and good working knowledge of scripture
- Experience in leading worship full time in a blended setting
- Ability to play guitar and/or piano Strong vocal skills Communication presentation skills.
- High organization and administrative skills Relational skills (training, recruiting, developing lay volunteers, etc)
- Education Preferred: candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, but not required
- Experience Preferred: candidates should have at least 2-4 years previous full time ministry experience
- Reports to: Lead Pastor
For more information, visit the full church profile at: frootgroup.com/northwest To apply, email your resume to Meggan at firstname.lastname@example.org.