Northampton Christian Church
NhCC was established as the neighborhood was in development. As a result, the Northampton congregation grew quickly and established itself. Our church has enjoyed seasons with over 300 attendees and planted a daughter congregation in 1980. Today, there is again plenty of opportunity. The immediately adjacent neighborhoods primarily contain single-family houses, many families with children, and many two-parent households. The demographics also indicate the majority of the neighbors around the church property have no religious affiliation. Our church appears to be well-regarded in the local community with a history of hosting outreach events, heavily attended fall festivals, and other similar activities. At the City’s invitation, we are Community Partners with Forrest Elementary school directly across the street. The church has also been conducting a food pantry for a number of years for the community. Even as we continue to adjust to new societal norms and responses to things such as the COVID-19 experience, giving has remained strong. NhCC has a very rich history of giving and sponsoring missions from in-state to international.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||100||Hampton, VA USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (804) 690-7919
Hampton, VA 23666
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Lead Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Northampton Christian Church (NhCC) in Hampton, VA is seeking a Senior Minister to lead us into our next season of ministry and beyond. NhCC, an independent, non-denominational congregation, is an offspring of the Restoration Movement.
- Serve as primary spokesperson and preacher for the congregation.
- Accountable for every aspect of the corporate worship services; coordinating volunteers and
- staff duties and reviewing the quality and effectiveness.
- Lead the staff through regular staff meetings, mentoring, team building, camaraderie, prayer,
- and encouragement.
- Work with the Elders to establish and own a vision; plan and direct the execution of long-
- term goals of the congregation.
- Ensure church programming supports vision and long-term goal.
- Actively participate in church functions, services and ministries.
- Plan and coordinate visitation and evangelistic outreach ministries.
In Lieu of sending a resume, please email the contact person, Tim Cole, for their Ministry Prospects Questionnaire. ([email protected])