Mexico City Christian Academy
Mexico City Christian Academy was formed in 2002 from the merger of La Hacienda Christian Academy (founded in 1994) and Northside Academy (founded in 1999). As a non-profit mission organization, MCCA operates under the governance of an independent parent board and is a member of ACSI – currently a candidate for accreditation with both ACSI and MSA. MCCA serves the international and internationally-minded communities in the northwestern region of the Mexico City metropolis.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||N/A||Ciudad López Mateos, MEX|
phone US Tel: US +1 (228) 202-7987 MX Tel: +52-55-7098-6334
Colonia las Aguilas Atizapan de Zaragoza
Ciudad López Mateos, MX 52949 MEXICO
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Other||HS English/Social Studies Teacher||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
MCCA’s teachers are expected to be professional, self-disciplined, hard-working, spiritually disciplined, and emotionally, intellectually, socially, ethically, physically competent instructors.
Teachers at MCCA will:
- Acknowledge Christ as Savior and seek to live life as His disciple
- Believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God – our standard for faith and practice
- Believe and actively support MCCA’s Statement of Faith
- Demonstrate a desire for spiritual growth as evidenced by his or her prayer life, Bible study, and spiritual outreach to others
- Be a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions toward others (Luke 6:40)
- Adhere to Biblical standards for sexual conduct
- Evidence the Fruit of the Spirit in dealing with people
- Participate actively in a local, Bible-believing church
One must be “called” to teach in an international and cross-cultural setting. We believe that God has called the teachers of Mexico City Christian Academy to the special task of being “on mission” with Himself, alongside the greater MCCA family, to reach the surrounding area with the Gospel of Jesus Christ while at the same time discipling students and training them for a lifetime of Kingdom service. Teach secondary English and Social Studies courses and other responsibilities as needed for a full teaching schedule
Please email Office@MCCAMexico.org.