MBCH Children and Family Services
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|200||N/A||Bridgeton, MO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (636) 459-6816
Bridgeton, MO 63304
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth, Para Church Organizations||Live-In Residential Specialist||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
MBCH Children and Family Ministries is seeking a live-in Residential Specialist to provide direct care for youth at our residential foster care campus in Mt Vernon, MO (30 miles west of Springfield, MO). Our current opening is in our Therapeutic Group Home for adolescents age 12-18.
Live-in Residential Specialists work alternating weeks (7 days on/7 days off, 24/7) providing direct care for youth, teaching everyday life skills in a safe and structured environment while modeling Christian character and values.
- Direct care and supervision of youth
- Client health & welfare needs - medical appointments, medications, health concerns
- Client educational needs - school, money management, time management
- Client spiritual needs - lead daily devotions, prayer, attend chapel services, church activities
- Provide/coordinate client transportation - school, job, appointments, visits, activities
- Documentation, reports, logs, meetings
For the application and additional information, please see the attached document and/or follow this link.