Markle Church of Christ
We are a non-denominational Christian Church affiliated with the Restoration Movement of independent churches. Markle, Indiana is a small town with a population of approximately 1,200 people, however, many of our members come from a number of surrounding communities.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||450||Markle, IN USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (317) 752-7034
Markle, IN 46770
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Children's Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Children's Minister is responsible for all ministry involving children from birth to fifth grade. As a chief catalyst for our Core value of "partnering with parents to raise lifelong followers of Jesus," the Children's Minister will oversee all aspects of spiritual development, programming, and pastoral care for children and their families.
- Recruit, train, equip, and lead a team of Children's Ministry volunteers
- Serve as teh primary teacher in Sunday morning programming for elementary kids
- Manage a system of small groups for children
- Plan and execute key ministry initiatives including VBX, SuperStart, and Outbreak
- Pursue and maintain active partnerships with parents
- Ensure healthy transitions for kids between Children's and Student Ministries
- Facilitate the integration of children into the overall mission of the church through congregational opportunities to worship and serve
- Make sick calls in-hospital or in-home and provide general shepherding
For more information, please see the attached document.