Maple View Church of Christ
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||250||Bluefield, WV USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (304) 325-8520
Bluefield, WV 24701
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry||Minister of Connections and Transitions||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Minister of Connections and Transitions… Maple View Church of Christ is seeking a man to be a part of our ministry team that will fulfill the primary responsibilities of connections and transitions in our congregation.
- Put a guest connection and follow-up plan of action into place and see that it is executed.
- Evaluate where each guest is at spiritually so that they can be connected to the proper next step in their faith.
- Help people go from being guests to accepting Christ/placing membership.
- Help new members to connect in both relations and service within the church.
- Give direction on needed expansion of this ministry.
- Help young adults go from high school to single adulthood, from single adulthood to marriage and from marriage to young family as a part of the church as a whole.
- Directing or leading in regular teaching through Sunday School and 242 (groups).
- Directing or leading in events to connect and build relationships.
Teaching and preaching team:
- Be a regular part of the teaching weekly in the congregation
- Be part of the preaching team.
If you have interest or feel God leading you to this ministry please check us out on our website mapleviewchurch.org. If you would like a full job description please contact Caleb Penwell at [email protected] Part of this position will include regular preaching and teaching opportunities so please also send or add a link to some current sermons along with a resume to [email protected]