Macedonia Christian Church
Macedonia Christian Church is a New Testament, Non-Denominational Church.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||100||Kokomo, IN USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (765) 452-4898
1532 S 500 E
Kokomo, IN 46902
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior (Lead) Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Passionately embodies God’s word and lives out the gospel in his daily life.
- Shows a deep commitment to Christ and has His heart for all people.
- As a baptized (immersed) believer, fully understands and supports the scripture-based doctrine of the Restoration Movement.
- Consistent spiritual moral character and lifestyle.
- Competent in organization, administration and interpersonal relationships.
- Potential and desire to remain in a long-term (5 year minimum) ministry at MCC.
- Strong in biblical and expository preaching.
- Along with baptized members of his immediate family will place his membership with Macedonia Christian Church.
- History of faithful ministry experience and proven leadership in an outreach minded church.
- Computer proficient, able to relate to and participate in social media in a manner that promotes, engages, and encourages the Congregation and others receiving the message
- Ordained or eligible to be ordained in the Christian Church.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of ministry.
The Senior (Lead) Minister carries the following responsibilities:
- Small Groups
- Leadership Development
- Vision Casting
- Pastoral Care
Upon submission of your resume, please also include in your cover letter 2-3 paragraphs regarding the biblical doctrine you subscribe to (regarding Bible, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Salvation, Role of the Church, Family Values) and attach a recorded sermon (preferably audio & visual). The Leadership/Pulpit Committee will be reviewing applicants in the order they are received. Contact will be made with eligible prospects as quickly as volume of submissions allows.