Life.Church meets across the United States and in countries around the world, and we’re united by one common mission: to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|500+||Varies by location (500-3,000)||Wichita, KS USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (316) 339-0647
Edmond, OK 73034
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music, Children's, Youth||LeadershipXP Intern||Internship, Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
For job description please visit: https://jobs.lever.co/life/2282f1ca-c456-46a2-9ba3-05524e4ce91b
The LeadershipXP Campus Internship is for hard-working and driven young adults who are ready to gain valuable ministry experience while developing in their leadership by...
- Paricipating in a 6 month full time paid internship
- Recieving incredible 1-on-1 training from our pastors
- Gaining valuable experience
- Working in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth
- Participating in staff training events, and other ministry opportunities
Areas for internships include:
- Host Team: Create a comfortable environment from the parking lot to the auditorium so people are open to hearing the truth of God’s Word.
- LifeGroups/LifeMissions: Form and maintain LifeGroups (small groups), resourcing individuals and groups with tools for spiritual growth, and mobilizing people to engage in relief and restoration efforts.
- Youth Ministry: Leading students in 6th-12th grade to become devoted followers of Christ through teaching God's word and developing relationships with students during weekly experiences and small groups.
- LifeKids: Provides relevant, age-appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids birth to 5th grade. LifeKids is dedicated to partnering with parents to help raise children to have a strong relationship with Christ.
- Operations Team: Coordinate campus tasks, projects, events, lead volunteers to assist with office work, events, and special projects while helping other teams accomplish their goals.
- Worship: With a high standard of musical and technical excellence, this role is full of opportunities to grow in understanding of worship environment production, ministry, and teamwork in an innovative worship environment.
LeadershipXP is currently seeking young adults (ages 21–30) who are passionate about making ministry a full-time calling and are hard-working, driven, teachable young leaders. If interested apply online: https://jobs.lever.co/life/2282f1ca-c456-46a2-9ba3-05524e4ce91b/apply